Hi, I’m T.L. Christianson, author of the Paranormal Romance,Crimson. Deep in the mountains, Elizabeth finds vampires, a secret laboratory and love. When she discovers a secret that threatens all vampires, she has to choose between saving the man that she loves and betraying him or lose him forever. Now that she’s found the second life she's been searching for, can Elizabeth find her way through this web of secrets and lies or will they be the downfall of it all?
Most of this story takes place in my hometown, Durango Colorado, but part of it takes place in New York City. When I think of New York, I think of pizza! I love pizza. However, I struggle with all the carbs. So, I’m going to share with you my easy Cauliflower Pizza crust! Most cauliflower pizza crusts taste terrible, but I’ve found some tricks that make this a favorite - even with my hubby and kids!
This recipe makes 2 pizza crusts!
-2 bags of frozen cauliflower defrosted - about 2 lbs. (diced is okay)
-1 egg, lightly beaten
-1 small container of soft goat cheese
-3 TBSP Italian seasoning (or just oregano and basil)
1. Preheat the oven the oven to 400°F.
2. If the cauliflower isn’t diced, put the defrosted cauliflower into your food processor until it’s finely diced.
**MOST IMPORTANT PART** Line a colander with a dish towel and pour the diced cauliflower in. Very carefully collect the edges of the dish towel so that you can squeeze out as much water from the veggies as possible.
3. Throw everything into a bowl and mix!
4. Place PARCHMENT PAPER on your pizza stone or pan and form the mix into 2 pizza crusts. Try to get it pretty even and about ¼ inch thick. I know this seems like a sticky mess but bear with me – it’ll turn out amazing!!
5. Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes and then flip over. Remember the parchment paper? Place a new sheet over the crust and another pan. Pressing the two together, flip the crust over. Cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Add your favorite sauce and toppings, cook until cheese is melted and golden and enjoy!